HOME • HISTORYPREFERRED GRAPHICSMOFO ILL. • CONTACT

March 25, 2010

WHAT I FOUND this week


WORKING ON A RED THEME
Just a couple of FUN guys I ran across down the street! Black cats and devils! This update "Found Today" is always about showcasing things I find online while I am searching for reference materials and taking care of day to day biz. I thought these guys seem to be having fun!
Running down a red theme here are some great Flames and pin stripping stolen from the Juxtapoz site. Hod Rods and Pin Stripes some of my earliest memories!
Here's a great red "Vargas" from our friends at The Matador Alcove in Costa Mesa.
Alberto Vargas is the King of the Pin-Up and very collectable! He was a main contributor at Playboy in the early days (50's ,60's, and 70's )and has always depicted women in fun and unusual poses as well as capturing their best assets, pun intended!

Late,•theFunk

No comments:

Post a Comment