HOME • HISTORYPREFERRED GRAPHICSMOFO ILL. • CONTACT

May 01, 2010

WHAT I FOUND this week


WHAT CAN I SAY
I have always loved Vampires and Vampirella!! But this is really just a shout out to the infamous "COOP"! Always the tightest and curvaceous blackline work around. We have several of Coop's hand-drawn women in our collection and I am always on the look out for his vintage drawings. This is a signed comic book cover showing off the Vamps wonderful hourglass figure as only Coop could render it.

And the hits just keep On Coming! Great graphic edge and colors. I am into faces now, illustrating them through "MOFO the Magnificent" so of course now I have a collection. Maybe I need to get on that hoarder show, "Clutter Cleaners" or is it just "Hoarders" you know what I mean. People amaze me. Stranger than fiction!

This was always one of my favorites, Great girl illustration and fantastic 50's robot. It doesn't get any better, wonderful poster!

One more.... good old Red & Black, you just can't design with anything better. Bold, Stark and at the same time sinister, you want attention, you got it red & black!
Late, theFunk

No comments:

Post a Comment