HOME • HISTORYPREFERRED GRAPHICSMOFO ILL. • CONTACT

February 01, 2010

THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM


THE BIGGEST EVER!
This elephant piece was brought into Preferred Graphics to be framed by our local friends at RVCA. It was quite a challenge 6 feet tall and 4 feet wide we could barley get it up on the tables to work on it. But Paul worked it out and rushed it through just in time. It always great to see unique pieces of art come through the shop and I will be posting some of the better ones as we go.

Paul Iverson and the Elephant in the room!

Another big piece 5 feet wide that had to be floated on black felt background with a unique gold Baroque frame. An outstanding Piece framed for Michael Tomson for O'Neill.

This piece I loved! Framed in a dark satin silver frame for some friends from Volcum.
I wish I could get a Dr. Suess for my collections.
Great jobs and great Pieces, Onward.......
late, •theFunk

No comments:

Post a Comment