HOME • HISTORYPREFERRED GRAPHICSMOFO ILL. • CONTACT

February 01, 2010

WHAT I FOUND this week


DREAMS & MEMORIES
Don't we all remember the Pee Chee. This is where my dreams started...
I wanted to do all these things when I grew up. I would sit and picture myself doing them.
Then later I started drawing on the cover of the Pee Chee's and on it went from there.
Didn't we all.....

Some great shots I ran across of Rincon. I spent a great deal of time learning to surf at Rincon in the late sixties and seventies as we started to gather in Carpenteria for Surf Party weekends.

Here's a great late afternoon wave just inside the point as it starts to wrap.
all photos by Larry Day.

and last but not least... Is it Stanleys or there abouts...
Oil Piers? Great memories of surfing Ventura County
Thanks larry, enjoy all!
late, •theFunk

No comments:

Post a Comment